Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Wormy Goodness

Recently, Jeremy got a new phone that has all sorts of bells and whistles. Heaven forbid he actually read this blog, but now when he emails me pictures or video, he asks, "Did you get my email? Did you put it on the blog?" So, here's the lastest blog post, courtesy of Jeremy and his new phone. (I already told him, my job is only to upload. It's not part of my job to figure out how to flip a video so it's poised for optimal viewing.)

I promise, she really does know how to spell (and write in order) the letters in her name in the correct order. It must have been the wormy goodness that threw her off track. Really, I think she could be the poster child for gummy worms at the end. She made me want one. I was kind of sad when she told me she "already ate them all gone!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing your love by commenting!