Saturday, May 1, 2010

Boy Scout Motto

Even though the weather wasn't supposed to be optimal, my mom and I had been planning on taking the kids to the Tulip Festival last Friday. When we woke up to a fairly clear albeit cold day, I was excited. We were prepared: sweatshirts, winter coats, gloves, umbrellas, hat and blankets for Jackson, etc.



Or so I thought we were prepared...



Until my camera battery died three pictures in. :(



Note to self: If you would like the camera battery to charge, it's not enough to just put the battery in the charger. You have to actually PLUG IN THE CHARGER. Sheesh. Get it together Heather. :)

P.S. Thanksgiving Point has decided to extend the Tulip Festival for another week, since next weekend is supposedly going to be nice. So if you end up seeing more Tulip Festival pictures you'll know why...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing your love by commenting!